· Good knowledge of Cloud operations and Hybrid/Multi Cloud use cases
· well experienced in data center technologies including CI/HCI infrastructure, storage, server, network, DR/Business Recovery best practices, operation etc. (ideally with solutions from Dell Technologies)
· Familiarity with VMware virtualization and SDDC solutions
· Have gained a fundamental understanding of Dell Technologies’ data center technology and cloud solutions competitors
· Have passionate about delivering inspiring presentations to all levels of your client’s IT organization and C-level audiences
· self-motivated and proactive individual and understand the importance of a strong sense of urgency as demonstrated by your ability to drive customer demand
· have at least 5 years of related sales and technical experience
· Language requirements: Arabic (native) and English
· The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
· Excellent time management and organization.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
· Experienced with basic Systems Technologies design/architect.
· Experience with RFP/RFI writing and responding to commercial/government RFP documents.
· Build Bill of Quantities (BOQ)/ Bill of Materials (BoM), Costing Analysis, SOW’s, solution design, High-level design (HLD) and Visio’s.
· Hands-on experience in Implementing the solution. Clarifying a client’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business.
· Ability to walk Customers through demos/POC based on common scenarios
· Able to relay technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
· Collaborate with the sales team to build a winning strategy.
· A firm, technical grasp of cross-industry Enterprise IT infrastructures and of the day-to-day concerns business stakeholders with an ability to position the unique value of a Systems solution to each potential client’s business/infrastructure issues.
· Aware of cloud services and building a degree of technical expertise in this area.
· As part of the sales team, you will develop and implement specific account penetration strategies and technical sales plans
· You are the go-to person to conduct customer needs and analyze requirements to build the fundament for solutions beyond expectations
· You will lead the development of responses to critical customer requests
· Use your experience to architect and document solutions and services by leveraging the DELL TECHNOLOGIES portfolio to meet customer objectives
· Delivering impactful presentations is a corner stone for the success
· Maintain and extend your knowledge of DELL TECHNOLOGIES solutions as well as competitor’s solutions, to effectively address and dispel customer objections
· Support sales team to achieve target quota
· Maintain partnership and reach to highest level
Skills and Knowledge:Experience in systems solutions like:· Nutanix, HUAWEI, DELL EMC: Servers, Storage, and CI & HCI.· Microsoft VMware Server Virtualization, vSAN & SDDC· Data Protection: Commvault, Veeam or Veritas.· Cloud: Azure or AWS.· Citrix XenDesktop, VMware Horizon is a plus· Holding technologies’ certification is a plus.
Employer (Private Sector)
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen