Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
– Serves patients by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
– Notifies doctors of patients arrival.
– Maintains telecommunications system.
– Informs patients by answering or referring inquiries.
– Keeps a good reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
– University/college degree is an asset
– Familiarity with phone systems
– Previous experience with medical centers (2 – 3 years).
– Arabic and English languages required.
– flexibility in working hours. ( 8 hours ).
Contract length: 12 months
Expected Start Date: 10/5/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract