EPF / DCS Technician
• The role is to operate the distance Command System (DCS) at the EPF control room to ensure safe and efficient process operations by monitoring operating conditions and make process adjustments, review and quality control of the data (flowrates, Pressure, Temperature, Cumulative,..etc.) with an excellent judgment and fast response to situations, and logging ability of operating conditions and sequences of events. strong understanding of flow-rate calculations and conversation.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Perform & assist in the start-up or shut down of assigned plant and facilities (EPF) according to approved operating procedure & Instruction.
• Monitor operating conditions and make process adjustments either through the control system or by acquiring plant site information from field operator to ensure safe and efficient process operation and report any symptom or abnormality to Shift Supervisor.
• Maintain log books and operating log sheets recording temperatures, pressures, flow rates, samples taken, volumes received and shipped, and the activities conducted during the shift with correct time stamps. Log should include Field operation as required.
• Prepare, review and generate the daily and monthly data report in liaison with shift supervisor.
• To execute appropriate processes needed for start, operation and interruption of an installation equipment or a production unit, in compliance with procedures and instructions.
• Respond to emergency or upset conditions taking necessary shutdown or process adjustment action to restore stable operating conditions in accordance with instruction of Shift Supervisor.
• High safety awareness level and implementing safety policy and hazard protection.
• Advise Shift supervisor and operators on any abnormally in the system.
• Educational Qualification: Bachelor in petroleum or electronic engineering or equivalent experience
• Professional Experience: 3 years with minimum 2 years working with Data Acquisition system
• Skills and Abilities: Good understanding of flowrate calculation, Good communication skill, experience Sour Wells, WT, Pumping, excellent communication skill, Data reporting.