Title: Finance Assistant
1. Responsible for daily accounting tasks such as invoicing, billing and other documentation procedures.
2. Daily bookkeeping activities.
3. Assisting with other accounting projects, as needed
4. Reconcile with customers/suppliers and follow up on settlement exceptions, ensuring timely, accurate and efficient results.
5. Liaise with regional office and HQ on enquiries as well as periodical reporting.
6. Complete internal and external reporting on a timely as well accurately basis.
7. Liaise with other parties (e.g. Internal and external auditors, tax agents, company secretary, lawyer, bank representatives, etc.).
8. Assist with ad-hoc reports or projects assigned by high level management.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in finance and Accounting, with 3+ years of work experience, from Big 4 Firm is preferable.
2. Good command of both written and spoken English
3. Good command of accounting standards (IFRS)
4. Ability to work directly with multiple countries and stakeholders globally.
5. Excellent computer literacy using MS Office Applications. Proficient in using Ms. Excel for analysis is highly preferable.
6. Strong team player, self-adapted and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
About the Company
vivo is a leading global technology company committed to creating trendsetting smart mobile products and services. vivo is devoted to forming a vibrant mobile internet ecosystem, and currently owns and operates an extensive network of research operations in San Diego, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Beijing, Hangzhou, and Taipei. These R&D centers focus on the development of cutting- edge consumer technologies including 5G, AI, mobile photography, and next-generation smartphone design. vivo has also set up five production bases across China, South Asia, and Southeast Asia.
vivo features in offline retail stores in over 1,000 cities worldwide and has over 200 million customers enjoying its mobile products and services.
Job Type: Full-time