Senior Tax Manager
Job Location : UAE
• Lead and mentor tax team at the firm to meet the objectives of the Tax practice
• Meet with clients to assess their current needs and propose solutions
• Develop and sustain strong client relationships to become their most trusted tax advisor
• Keep uptodate on current tax procedures and changes in tax regulations/laws
• Train, supervise and delegate assignments to tax managers, seniors, and staff
• Review complex tax returns and associated working papers prepared by staff, senior and managers and provide timely, specific and meaningful feedback
• Lead and advice on all the tax assignments of the clients
• Plan and manage budgets, billing, and staffing
• Manage engagements effectively to ensure exceptional client service along with profitability.
• Develop, supervise, and delegate assignments to tax managers, seniors, and staff accountants.
• Identify new client, business development opportunities, and strategic growth initiatives