8 to 10 years
Purchase / Stores / Spare Parts / Buyer
experience in material procurement
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Kuwait
Job Details :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent preferably from KSE approved university
• Total 8 years experience in material procurement and contracts handling
• Conduct studies and reviews on engineering materials and contracts. Recommends / coordinates establishing of specifications, standards and practices.
• Prepares / evaluates material and contracts tenders for projects, studies and maintenance. Performs technical comparison, cost analysis and recommends proper ordering / awarding. Also, assists in reviewing the recommendations of the purchasing and service Committee / CTC.
• Reviews and approves material test certificates and third party inspection reports for the ordered material in liaison with user.
• Assists in inspection of materials / equipment received for final acceptance in liaison with the users. Checks special materials / packages, resolves deviation and recommends necessary action / revision related to specifications and quantities.
Interested candidates can click apply button.