1. Achieve sales targets set by the Head of Department.
2. Generate revenue through sales of gas network systems and applications to targeted potential clients in the aim of generating LPG demand and sales for the Company.
3. Develop a sustainable pipeline of leads and a network of lead-generating contacts.
4. In liaison with Sales Head of Department and Design Engineer, prepare and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
5. Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity.
6. Successfully match customer requirements to proposed solutions.
7. Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses.
8. Promote products and explore business opportunities within the assigned region.
9. Maintain price and catalogues of all products and sales offers.
10. Execute strategies and marketing techniques, as set by the Sales Manager, for targeted territories
11. Maintain records and database of respective potential clients and contractors and report to the Head of Department on their status.
12. Follow Department’s policies and procedures.
13. Resolve issues and problems with clients.
14. Prepare weekly reports to Sales Manager on the progress of offers and sales activities.
– Past experience relating to marketing and sales of gas, HAVC and/or mechanical systems as well as client management is Preferable.- This position should have good knowledge of installation procedures, fittings, regulators, tools, and gas accessories- Very good knowledge of sales techniques, public relations, and contract negotiations.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Oil & Gas
Employer (Private Sector)
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma