What is a Human Resource Executive?
Human Resource Executive manages human resources (HR) tasks. HR Executive will primarily be responsible for the recruitment for all departments, actively being part of talent sourcing pipeline, on-boarding of newly hired employees, orientation, documentation and record-keeping of employees, and helping Assistant Manager in other tasks.
You will work under the supervision of Assistant Manager – HR and interact with the HR Management and training team. The interactions will result in effective execution through Systems and processes and frameworks in place.
What does HR Executive do?
· Manages pre-application recruitment processes from Job posting, advertisement and other activities.
· Receives applications for all jobs at Touchstone Communications sent to external websites and careers.touchstonebpo.com, email, walk-in and referrals.
· Participates in external talent outreach drives to establish a talent sourcing pipeline.
· Conducts the initial screening interviews through telephone calls and in-person for the assigned applicant count daily from long lists available over internal and external job dashboards.
· Schedules interviews with AM HR followed towards boards for final assessment session.
· Ensures the applicant’s journey enrichment by scheduling company orientation for new hires.
· Ensures completion of documentation for the new hires.
· Maintains referral tracking sheet and applicants contact information.
· Catalogues the daily hiring report to record the talent beat assessment.
· Coordinates all hiring activities with respective hiring departments and getting support from the relevant departments.
· Takes effective and creative initiative for execution process re-engineering.
· Acts as employer’s ambassador for all employer branding activities.
· Performs all other tasks assigned by the Assistant Manager/ Manager.
Touchstone Communications is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be an HR Executive?
Benefits and Perks
What we are offering to an HR Executive?
Why Join Touchstone Communications?
As the leading BPO in the country, Touchstone Communications epitomizes the philosophy that each Touchstone Communications employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest BPO organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to remain a market leader by providing top-notch BPO services. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in the economy.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs40,000.00 – Rs45,000.00 per month