Full Stack .NET Developer
Software Development Engineer (SDE) position requires a motivated, enthusiastic, and pro-active engineer with an excellent ‘can-do’ attitude. As part of our software development team the SDE will be responsible for development and support of Indirect Tax products. SDE will work with all the latest development tools and technologies in a challenging and inspiring environment. SE will be responsible for assigned areas of the product and must ensure that individual and team deadlines are met.
• Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software, or integrates software applications and modules in accordance with agreed upon specifications provided by others
• Creates and executes unit testing and integration testing ensuring module meets requirements
• Executes on provided design
• Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which will typically be reviewed by a more senior developer.
• Implements solutions as directed within standards
• Works on smaller, minimally complex projects or a particular system or application within larger projects that requires a singular area of expertise
• Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
• Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. Degree in computer science preferred.
• Minimum 2-8 years relevant technical experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment with globally distributed teams
• Experience working in a large scale enterprise environment
ASP .Net MVC
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.