Neurosurgeon ( Specialist )
Medical City for Military and Security Services
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
The Medical City for Military and Security Services (MCMSS) in Muscat Oman is a Tertiary/Quaternary Care level city providing services to patients of different age groups in different specialties.
MCMSS is seeking to appoint neurosurgeon ( Specialist ) who is well trained and highly motivated individual to develop her/his professional career within the MCMSS.
· Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery certificate or equivalent
· Internship certificate
· Board certified in Nero Surgery or equivalent/ or completion of training program in Nero Surgery Or Fellowship in Nero Surgery
· Current and clean medical license to practice in country of origin / country of practice
At least 1 years of post-fellowship experience in Nero Surgery or 5 years’ experience in Nero surgery
· Senior Specialist/ Specialist in Nero Surgery
· Senior Specialist/ Specialist in General Nero Surgery
· On-call as per regulations of the department
· Interest in teaching of students, residents fellow and other allied health care professionals
· Participates in health education programs through orientation and scientific presentations
· Adheres to policies, guidelines, plans and programs of MCMSS
· Performs all duties assigned to his designation
· Performs all relevant interventions related to his/her field of specialization
· Completes and maintains her/ his set of clinical privileges
· Performs other duties as assigned/directed by the chairperson / head of the department
Salary will be based upon qualifications, experience and available vacancies, using Oman Medical Bylaw.
Interested candidates should apply with CV and letter of interest via the APPLY button.