1 to 3 years
High School & Equivalent; ITI / Vocational
Skilled Labour / Painting / Tailoring
Strong knowledge of welding
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Qatar
• Using a variety of hand and power tools; constructs, repairs, restores, and installs structural woodwork and related materials.
• Exhibits superior workmanship and focuses on a quality end product.
• Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure all tasks are accomplished correctly and safely.
• Ensures all tasks are performed in accordance with local Environmental, Safety & Health directives.
• Addresses customer concerns in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
• Responsible to perform all assigned duties as safely and efficiently as possible to maintain a safe work environment.
• Performs a wide variety of carpentry related tasks, including new construction, remodeling, renovation and demolition.
• Constructs, repairs, restores and installs structures such as floors, doors, walls, windows, stairways, furniture, cabinets, shelves, and roofs.
• Builds forms, frames, ceilings and roofs with common materials to include lumber, plywood, wafer board, sheetrock, steel studs, foam board and cement board.
• Fabricates items according to designs, blueprints, drawings and sketches.
• Repairs or reconstructs damaged wood stairs, floors, frames, rafters, joists, trusses to conform with building codes.
• Installs tile, vinyl, carpet, windows, doors and drywall.
• Repair doors, roofs, ceilings, stairs, floors, windows and roll-up doors.
• Cleans equipment, shop area, and work site area.
• Performs other duties or assignments as required.
• Good English communication skills
• Min 1-3 years’ experience in Carpentry field
• High School Graduate with valid trade certificate
• Valid Qatar Resident
• Strong knowledge of welding.
• Possess knowledge of safety and environmental issues as they relate to Facility Maintenance
• Ability to effectively respond to inquiries or complaints both verbally and in writing.
• Requires working both indoors and outdoor in addition to working inside an office.
• Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork is required.