7 to 25 years
Hospitality / Medicare / Account Management
Catering Manager, Catering Supervisor, Camp Boss, Unit Manager, HACCP, Food safety, Catering Management
Jobseekers from any country
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plan, organize and control operations in a professional manner ensuring prompt, efficient and quality service to the clients including but not limited to food production, service, housekeeping, laundry as per the contractual specifications and in line with superior’s instructions.
• Running the day to day activities, discuss the menus, Cost control especially Food cost and should be able to manage and solve staffs’ issues.
• Maintain best quality food ensuring that safety regulations are strictly implemented/followed. Also, should be able to establish excellent relation with client/customers.
• Excellent employee management skills and should be able to motivate the staff, performance appraisal, conducting trainings etc.
• Closely monitor stock level and stock rotation and ensure compliance with the given targets and objectives. Conduct regular inventories and ensure that stock is properly maintained and procedures are followed properly.
• Monitor staffing level regularly. Prepare vacation and replacement plan for key personnel in consultation with Operations Manager. Submit staff need forecast to the superior.
• Prepare and maintain documents, reports and records as per the company and client’s requirements.
• Degree or Diploma in Hotel / Hospitality Management or related field
• Minimum 05 Years’ experience as a Unit Manager or in similar position, preferably in an industrial catering company
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel (familiar with other software) and should be able to work on consolidating different reports for month end invoicing and follow up with clients.
• Food safety (HACCP) certification.