5 to 20 years
ITI / Vocational; Diploma
Installation / Maintenance / Repair
Swimming Pool Technician, Pool technician, Mechanical Technician,
Jobseekers from any country
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform the regular inspection and water analysis for its properties needed for treatment to attain safe water condition.
• To service, and repair swimming pool equipment, such as water filters, pumps, and water systems.
• Mixing chemicals, testing the water, and maintaining the appropriate balance of chlorine and pH in the water. As part of the routine maintenance services, a pool technician may clean the pool and the surrounding area.
• Testing the pH of the pool water on daily basis, treating the water with chemicals and fixing any major cracks or leaks in the swimming pool structure.
• Use vacuum and net equipment to clean debris
• Empty or change pool filters and skimmers
• Knowledge of proper pool cleaning and maintenance methods.
• Minimum five years of experience in the similar field
• ITI or Diploma in Mechanical field
• Good communication skills