Tariq Al Ghanim is providing a quality of life services in Kuwait for a wide range of clients operating in various segments such as Corporate, Healthcare and E&R.
We are looking for an Business Development Manager to join our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
Market Intelligence and Strategy
· Define, establish and execute business development strategy according to the market conditions and opportunities in market.
· Identify target accounts and pipeline.
· Organize, plan and manage business development activities.
· Manage the web of influence and drive customer relationships.
· Identify client needs, propose the relevant solutions and follow the project strategic in place.
· Collaborate with the Operations and all the transversal functions to structure the commercial /P&L.
· Provide support in all steps of the bid process involving all relevant stake holders and approvers.
· Manage /oversee the bid responses and production of the client documents.
· Lead and share the best practices with fellows in the global sales teams and local bid support.
· Prepare, meet and follow up on meetings with decision makers in our clients organizations.
· Ensure sales process from the first meeting to contract signature-close deals.
· Ensure growth and strength of the company’s web of influence.
· Transform opportunities if business wins and successfully hand over new contracts to operations.
· Seek new ways to drive revenue and maximize sales by implementing innovative &transformational ideas.
· Provide relevant support and involvement, according to size and critically of the deals in the region.
· Structure the work of the team according to the agreed Business development strategy, for the geography of responsibility.
· Relevant and proven Business Development experience with a range of large and complex clients.
· Proven track record of delivering Business Development, growth and client retention.
· Strong negotiation, influencing and leadership skills.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Previous and successful team management skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong and proven multi- cultural skills.
· Very good Microsoft Office skills (Power point, Excel, Word).
· Fluent in English and Arabic.