JOB SUMMARY / SCOPE: Tamakkon Comprehensive Autism Center is a unique treatment program for individuals age 2 and above with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnosis.
1- the interview will be held in Medina.
2- – Job location will be in Saudi Arabia – Medina.
3- Salaries will be discussed based on experience and qualifications
Working in tandem with academic staff and goals, our programs fosters improvement in life skills, social skills and overall communication.
The primary function of the Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) is to plan, develop, and monitor a variety of behavioral support service delivery options to meet the needs of clients diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and/or other behavioral and social/communication challenges. The BCBA also consults with and teaches instructional team members regarding pro-active, educational, programming, and behavioral supports; develops and implements comprehensive treatment plans; and collaborates with team members, related services providers, families, and other agencies as appropriate. The BCBA manages the Children’s Autism Team and provides ongoing training and direct supervision to team members.
· 1. Use appropriate assessment instruments and data to develop and implement therapy programs. Ensure the implementation of treatment plans, document contacts and observations; use professional knowledge and independent judgment to strategize continuous improvements.
· 2. Provide training and supervision of therapists and instructional aides through observations, meetings, performance coaching, and other methods.
· 3. Establish and maintain data measurement, collection, and analysis systems for clients receiving behavioral interventions. Maintain appropriate documentation and prepare and complete reports as required.
· 4. Ensure that all treatment plans and programs comply with requirements, and meet or exceed professional standards. Maintain highly organized, consistent, thorough, and systematic recordkeeping practices.
· 5. Seek creative options for ensuring the continuity and consistency of treatment and support services across all settings. Develop strategies for the stability of quality services.
· 6. Provide consultation, training, and assistance to team members as requested.
· 7. Conduct structured periodic service reviews to monitor the effectiveness of treatment programs and their implementation; modify and document plan changes as needed.
· 8. Provide staff development, training, and modeling for team members in strategies and methodologies for working with children on the autism spectrum. and/or clients who have behavioral, adaptive, and/or social/communication challenges. Conduct in-service training, workshops, and presentations to develop skills and establish consistent practices. Provide consultation regarding crisis interventions and critical incident supports.
· 9. Participate in Individual Education Program (IEP) team meetings for clients as appropriate.
· 10. Promote positive public relations, facilitate interagency collaboration, and advocate for the establishment and maintenance of comprehensive services.
· 11. Participate in professional growth activities such as conferences, classes, team meetings and program visitations.
12. Accept all other responsibilities as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill and ability required.
· Certification by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
A Master’s degree in special education, psychology, or related field, with specialized knowledge of behavioral health and treatment philosophies and professional practices.
· Preferable of three years of recent experience working with individuals who have autism spectrum disorders and their families.
· Knowledge of early childhood and autism assessment tools and procedures, and thorough knowledge of child development. Experience developing positive behavior support plans and programs; experience teaching social interaction and play skills.
· Knowledge of current methods and techniques of applied behavior analysis and discrete trial training; ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with clients, parents, and professionals; competence in analyzing assessment results, designing appropriate individual treatment plans and behavioral programs, and monitoring progress.
Must be able to work effectively as a team member, demonstrate flexibility and desire to learn new skills and improve professional qualifications.
· Fluent in English and Arabic (Preferable)
· Strong communication skills to work with a diverse team.
· Basic computer skills and be able to use all required software.
· Ability to problem-solve and assist in decision-making.
· Maintain current status regarding assigned core competencies and other required certification acquisition within established schedule and timelines.
· Work productively to develop relationships with individuals, families, and natural supports.
· Proven creative abilities, strong organizational and time management skills.
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills and good customer service skills.
· Maintain a high level of organization for file maintenance, daily, weekly and monthly record keeping.
OTHER: LICENSURE/REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:
Certification by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ﷼1.00 per month
Application Deadline: 15/02/2023