Specialist Social Media page is loaded
Specialist Social Media
Specialist Social Media
locationsManama – Fakhro Tower time typeFull time posted onPosted 5 Days Ago job requisition idJR0021571 When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years. Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
We are looking for a Specialist Social Media to join our dynamic team. The role will require you to build fun, relevant and engaging content on the social platforms which will tie into building the brand. Additionally, use social media to also support business objectives such as acquisitions and orders. As a specialist, you will own and implement social as well as brand and tactical marketing plans in a fast-paced environment. As an individual, you’ll need to be flexible, able to work to tight deadlines and be willing to be hands-on to get the job done. You must showcase demonstrable experience of increasing social media engagement, creating amazing content and how these efforts were supporting the overall business and marketing objectives. * As a social media specialist, you will create and implement social media strategy in line with the business and brand objectives.
* Create and manage the social media calendar.
* Manage presence on core channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, TikTok and other similar community sites, in line with marketing and key messages for all channels.
* As a content specialist, you will create an overall content for all marketing campaigns which will cascade to various channels such as newsletters, push notification and social media.
* Create engaging and relevant social media content: videos or series of videos, managing social media influencers (micro and macro), content for day-to-day campaigns and engagement.
* Liaise with cross functional teams such as sales, logistics, PR, customer care to create and share content.
* Create and manage social media advertising effectively. That is, promote social media posts to the right audience. Work closely with regional digital teams for effective advertising.
* Importantly, stay on top of social media trends and participate in relevant trends immediately.
* Overlook and even engage in community management when required.
* Manage and report on social media budget utilization.
* Track, monitor and analyse performance.
* Report on effectiveness of all the activities using the right metrics. * Minimum 5 years of proven work experience as a Social media and content specialist, preferably in a fast-paced technology environment.
* Community Management experience is a plus.
* Experienced in managing paid social media to spend across several campaigns and platforms, (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
* Have a good understanding of audience targeting, social media KPIs & reporting.
* Knowledge of social media and analytics software – working knowledge of Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
* Creative and strategic content creation and excellent writing skills in both English and Arabic.
* Being data-driven and passionate about reporting the results is a plus.
* Exceptional time management skills, strong project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders.