5 to 10 years
Accounts / Tax / CS / Audit / Finance
Qatari driving License, Transferable Visa with NOC
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Qatar
• Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
• Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
• Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• 5 years’ experience in accounting/finance
• CPA preferred
• Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
• Experience with financial reporting requirements
• Valid Qatar Driving License
• Transferable Visa with NOC
• Need Male candidate
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume