5 to 12 years
Sales / Retail / Corporate / Business Development
Qatar Driving License
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Qatar
Job Responsibilities :
• Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification
• Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions and customized services to meet the customer needs
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new solutions
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
• Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred At least 5 years of experience in Business Development / Sales
• Candidates should have experience in Oil & Gas Industry
• Must have experience in Oil & Gas Industry Staffing OR Product OR Solutions Sales Experience.
• Prior experience in Manpower Outsourcing companies in similar role preferred
• Must be fluent in English – both verbal and written
• Must have Qatar Driving License
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume