One of our client is looking for Occupational Therapist (HAAD) for Abu Dhabi location
• Help kids work on fine motor skills so they can grasp and release toys and develop good hand writing skills.
• Address eye-hand coordination to improve kid’s play and school skills (hitting a target, batting a ball, copying from a blackboard, etc.)
• Help kids with severe developmental delays learn basic tasks (such as bathing, getting dressed, brushing their teeth, and feeding themselves)
• Help kids with behavioral disorders to maintain positive behaviors in all environment (e.g., instead of hitting others or acting out to using positive ways to deal with anger, such as writing about feelings or participating in a physical activity)
• Teach kids with physical disabilities the coordination skills needed to feed themselves, use a computer, or increase the speed and legibility of their handwriting.
• Work with kids who have sensory and attention issues to improve focus and social skills.
With minimum 1 Year of experience
Should have HAAD License