4 to 10 years
Graduate; CA / CS / CFA / All Professional Finance Degrees
Accounts / Tax / CS / Audit / Finance
knowledge of Internal Audit Standards
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Kuwait
Job Description :
• Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
• Scan internal audit reports and plan suitable solutions and measures for improving overall productivity.
• Create suitable audit methodologies for the internal evaluation of business functions by following standard laws and regulations.
• Facilitate the management in crucial decision-making processes by timely submission of comprehensive audit documents.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• Professional qualification or partially qualified (CIA or similar).
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in Internal Audit, Risk Management, or related field.
• Experience in healthcare or similar industry is a plus
• Solid knowledge of Internal Audit Standards.
• Excellent skills in Data Gathering & Analysis
• Strong audit report writing skills
• Advanced skills in utilizing Ms. Office (Excel, word, and PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of Arabic language is a plus