5 to 10 years
Hospitality / Medicare / Account Management
Sales / Retail / Corporate / Business Development
Fluency in Microsoft Office suite, Market Knowledge
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Kuwait
• Implement company’s policies and procedures to ensure that company standards are met at all times
• Build a strong relationship with the client to fully understand their needs
• Enhance the relationship with all hotels staff for more business; events bookings from the concierge and events teams
• Monitor client satisfaction level and follow up on their feedback & complaints
• Present & sell the Banquet and Concierge Albums, Events, Christmas, Ramadan and special occasions to the concerned teams in the hotel in order to increase the revenue flow
• Expand the company’s market share throughout the country by promoting and selling floral designs and event packages to hotels and corporate
• Visit accounts daily to ensure proper delivery of orders, check all locations for freshness and design standards, and provide feedback to the florists immediately
• Checking the flowers and making sure they look fresh and have fresh water. Make sure that hotels have fresh flowers every day
• Ensure flower Room setup, housekeeping, safety and hygienic according to company’s standards
• Ensure profitability of accounts within target margins.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
• 5+ Years’ experience especially in the hospitality or Retail business with luxury brands.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent command of the English language
• Consumer behavior and consumer segments, Distribution channels, Local Culture. Work environment: field job “outdoor customer’s visits”
• Holding Kuwait Driving Licenses
Interested candidates can click apply button.