We are currently seeking a passionate Restaurant Manager and an Assistant Restaurant Manager for our restaurant in dubai who will be part of pre-opening!
Ideal candidate would have proven experience as Assistant Restaurant Manager or General Restaurant Manager.
To produce an outstanding guest experience within the restaurant concept by assisting in managing a service team in cooperation with the culinary team. The Assistant Restaurant provides a courteous, professional, and efficient service in accordance with the resturant and the restaurants standards, driving sales and maximizes profit.
Ultimately, you will help minimize operating costs, boost our employee retention, and deliver a positive dining experience for our guests.
We are seeking candidates who are currently in dubai or willing to relocate to dubai and have following experience:
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
· Minimum 1-2 years of F&B leadership experience as an Restaurant Manager in luxury hotels or restaurant.
· Previous experience in successful high volume / quality standalone F&B concepts.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and grooming standards.
· Proven track record in successfully launching promotions / new concepts.
· Excellent / Creative Menu and Beverage List Development Abilities.
· Strong Knowledge of Implementing Brand Standards.
· Creativity and innovation in food and beverage concepts and operations.
· Demonstrable achievements in improving guest satisfaction and profitability.
· Experience with Forbes or other quality model highly regarded.
· Good problem solving and follow up ability.
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
· Ability to work on your own or in teams.
As a Restaurant Manager, the main purpose of the role is to be fully accountable for the operations of the restaurant while planning, organizing, and leading all processes of restaurant operations to ensure the delivery of a quality food and beverage experience and achieve highest guest satisfaction. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage the restaurant service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton brand standards.
· Monitor service and food and beverage standards in the outlet ensuring compliance, quality and consistency while addressing under performance as necessary.
· Plan and lead the special/innovative on brand/concept promotions, offers and activities that generate additional revenue and interest.
· Effectively control the flow of customers and the interaction between the front and back-of-house throughout service.
· Make recommendations for modernization of equipment, service methods, and presentation to improve guest satisfaction and profits.
· Ensure team members maximize all sales opportunities.
· Ensure team members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
· Actively engage with guests to obtain feedback and measure satisfaction, address areas of concern as required.
· Ensure appropriate communication processes are established.
· Accurately manage all transactions during service.
· Manage team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels.
· Any other duties assigned by the Assistant General Manager Restaurant & Bars and Director of F&B and Culinary.
How to apply:
If this sounds like what you’re looking for and you and want to be part of our incredible team, please reply with your updated CV and with the subject line of the position applying for.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED8,000.00 – AED10,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Application Deadline: 20/10/2022