An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Garments Factory In charge.
You will enjoy an excellent Salary package, excellent career prospects, long time secure job and the opportunity to work on a global project.
Salary: PKR. 60,000-80,000 /Month
Job Shift: First Shift (Morning)
Job Location: Ghouri Town, Phase 5, Islamabad, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Age: 24 – 45 Years
Minimum Education: BBA/BCom/MBA/Msc
Minimum Experience: 3-5 Year
Career Level: Experienced Professional
· Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline garment factory operations.
· Head Hunting the tailors for the factory and making a team.
· Screening, recruiting and training new factory tailors and admin staff.
· Collaborating with quality control in charge to establish and execute quality control processes.
· Ensuring that factory stitching machinery is in good working order.
· Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
· Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
· Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
· Motivating factory tailors and employees to continually achieve factory targets.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial management, logistics, or related field.
· Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
· Certification in production and inventory management as well as quality control.
· Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
· The ability to multitask.
· Outstanding time management skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong management and leadership skills.
· Effective communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs60,000.00 – Rs80,000.00 per month