Overall purpose of the role is to provide a professional and efficient recruitment service to the business. Responsible for filling vacancies within their AOR in a timely and efficient manner. They will be integral to the delivery of key recruitment business projects as requested by the Recruitment Manager/Head of HR.
Management of recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional, and managerial level positions to include formulation of job descriptions, advertising in various Job portals, and management of interview process
• Build a strong network of resources on LinkedIn and other platforms to ensure a continuous supply of candidates when needed
• Create a Database of resumes
• Manage and co-ordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion
• Responsible for screening candidates, shortlisting suitable candidates, arrange interviews, arrange Second round of interviews with the concerned department personnel, prepare offer letters/Contracts for selected candidate after negotiation of salaries and joining dates.
• Send purchase requests for Uniforms and accommodation items required for new joiners
• Arrange with travel agencies for joining tickets, arrange for Airport pickup with our Drivers, and allocate the staff in the accommodation tracker
• Submit documents of new joiners to L&D, Payroll, and Admin.
• Conducting HR induction sessions for all new joiners
• Submit recruitment invoices to Accounts for processing
• Maintain Employment/Recruitment Tracker
• Ensure all the vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the agreed time frame and to the required standard as documented.
• Conduct walk-in drives locally and overseas in collaboration with the Recruitment agencies.
• Collaborate with the Local universities to sources fresh graduates
• Coordinate with local agencies for outsourcing staff when needed
• Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the Human Resources Manager and in-line with HR objectives
Minimum 2 yrs. Experience in same field. Education Qualification Minimum a bachelor’s degree in HRM Personal Skill • Excellent interpersonal skills • Positive attitude and Team worker • Self-motivated and a passion for hospitality • Excellent English and Arabic communication. • Strong Planning and organizational skills • Time Management
Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
Employer (Private Sector)
Human Resources and Recruitment
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma