The person is responsible for the provisioning, deployment, configuration, and administration of many different pieces of network, cyber, and security-related hardware and software, including, but not limited to, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Intranet, CCTV Cameras, Electronic Access Control Systems, Attendance Systems, Intercom, Video Management System, IP Telephony Systems, Network-monitoring tools, Virtual private networks (PPTP/ / IPSES / SSTP), Cloud Network Security, and End-point Security. The person should be the first line of defense against unauthorized access from outside sources and potential security threats and risks. The person should know how to assess and mitigate the related risks and threats in a proactive manner and as per the relevant industry’s standards and best practices.
Planning, engineering, and monitoring the security arrangements for the protection of the network systems.
2. Identifying, monitoring, and defining the requirements of the overall security of the system.
3. Creating different ways to solve the existing threats and security issues.
4. Configuring and implementing intrusion detection systems and firewalls.
5. Testing and checking the system for weaknesses in software and hardware
. 6. Maintaining firewalls, virtual private networks, web protocols, and email security.
7. Creating virus and threat detection systems.
8. Configuring and installing security infrastructure devices.
9. Investigating intrusion and hacking incidents, collecting incident responses, and carrying out forensic investigations.
10. Determining latest technologies and processes that improve the overall security of the system.
11. Developing tracking documents to note system vulnerabilities.
12. Reporting the security analysis and monitoring findings.
13. Implementing regulatory systems in accordance with IT security.
14. Informing the company about the security incidents as soon as possible.
15. Modifying the technical, legal, and regulatory aspects of the system security.
16. Defining and maintaining security policies.
17. Occasionally replacing the security system protocol and architecture.
18. Support IT team in troubleshooting IT and security related matters, in prompt manner, as required or raised through Company’s Helpdesk system.
19. Administer and resolve any requirements or problems related to security systems installed at Company’s HQ or any operational outlets globally.
20. Prepare required Incident Report supported with relevant evidence including from CCTV camera footage, attendance and EACS logs, or any relevant systems activity logs.
21. Achieve all individual’s and IT department’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set by Company Management.
Qualification & Skill Required Last Revised: Experience Required Minimum 5 yrs. Experience in same field. Education Qualification Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Computer-related field or equivalentPersonal Skills:Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions and to give full attention to other people needs • Ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions. • Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks • Analytical Thinking – Job requires analyzing information using logic to address work-related issues and problems. • Independence – Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision and depending on oneself to get things done. • Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges. • Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks. • Excellent interpersonal skills • Positive attitude and Team worker. • Strong Planning and organizational skills
Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
Employer (Private Sector)
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma