About the Company
Our client a special needs center that follows the American Common Core but also takes inspiration from another curriculum, such as Waldorf/Steiner curriculum as well as using other appropriate educational tools.
You are enthusiastic and has a creative approach (teaching and learning) to handling children with additional learning needs. You are proactive and have the drive and commitment to contribute to students learning journey. You have a holistic approach and a team player – be part and can adapt with the facility’s family culture & environment.
You should be able to work under mínimal supervision, ready to work and can think outside the box. Be inspired and be part of student’s development.
learning of the student
Requirements to Look At..
– Bachelor or master’s degree in one or more of the following: Education, Special Education.
– Have a teaching qualification (required)
– Valid attested Degrees, and High School Diploma
– Have a minimum of 2 years working in the field of Special Education.
– Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) background
– Be competent in writing assessment and progress reports.
– Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
– Must have excellent communications skills (English language)