We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
The SAP Sales & Service SWAT team is a brand-new team within SAP Customer Experience and covers the EMEA region. As Sales & Service Senior Sales Executive you are expected to;
· Come with a strong “HUNTER” mindset that will support our vision of LACE (Land, Adopt, Consume and Expand).
· Lead with a consultative mindset to identify transformative Sales & Service opportunities in various organizations, engage the mid and senior management executives to drive bookings with an aim of achieving and exceeding quota targets.
· Bring expertise in Value Selling especially in the Market Categories of Customer Management, Service Management, Sales Force Automation and Retail Execution
· Manage the full sales cycle and interact with Customer Experience AEs, SAP Industry AEs and SAP’s eco-system
· Develop expansion opportunities from existing customer base and land new target accounts.
· Provide timely, accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively handling your pipeline of opportunities.
· Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (CX specialists, Pre-Sales, GTM, Partners, Product Marketing, Product) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles.
· Responsible for driving awareness, building pipeline and closing deals for SAP Sales & Service Cloud solutions.
EXPERIENCE & LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
· Experience in working into pure cloud sales motion while providing strong focus on New Business but also a strong mindset on how to grow existing business.
· Strong expertise into the Customer Management, Service Management, Sales Force Automation and Retail Execution Category which will be needed to assess opportunities and advise customers into a proper digital transformation.
o Understanding of Old CRM Platforms that were used to “Create the single source of truth” and be able to provide a proper digital transformation journey to those customers
o Clear consultative selling experience with deep understanding of matching customers’ AS-IS Landscape into the TO-BE Landscape
o Able to consult customer by designing Customer specific Journeys that are mapped into our value proposition
o Able to consult customers into integration strategy
o Help Customers shaping a proper end-to-end Sales / Service transformation, specially into the processes of Customer & Service Management
o Able to understand customers complexities and how to best advise
· 5 to 10 years of experience in a quota carrying role at a SaaS provider, with a proven record of over achievement.
· Preferred Experience in Cloud Native SAAS companies
· Deep understanding of the CX market eco-system, industry and key-players
· Unwavering commitment to be successful and constantly develop your career
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Intellectual curiosity and high ambition
· Business Level English: Fluent
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the . Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 337371 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: 337371
Posted Date: Apr 20, 2022
Work Area: Sales
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Dubai, Dubai, AE, 118353
The key to SAP’s success? Our people.
We grow. We lead. We innovate – together! We believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. We’re results-driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers. We all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But our goal is mutual. We build breakthroughs, together.
Driven by innovation? It’s in our DNA.
At SAP, innovation is more than just developing top-notch software – it’s creating technologies that open up new possibilities. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers’ business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. We know this doesn’t happen by accident, so we provide a working environment that promotes free thinking, bold ideas, and collaboration. Of course, having the resources and expertise of a major global organization helps too.
Got ambitious goals? Achieve them – at SAP.
Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP’s robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged – and working towards their individual career goals.