Degree Title: Master’s degree in Business Administration
Minimum Experience: 3 Years (5 years’ experience in Business Development, Marketing, sales, preferably with the private sector or Multinational/international companies)
Reports to: Director
1. Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
2. Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
3. Liaison with International companies, representatives for available and upcoming business opportunities.
4. Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
5. Developing growth strategies and plans focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction and to promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
6. Increasing client base and Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
7. Researching business opportunities and viable income streams and Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
8. Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
9. Writing business proposals and negotiating with stakeholders.
10. Following industry trends locally and internationally.
11. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
12. Contacting potential clients to establish relationship and arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
13. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
14. Attending seminars, conferences, meetings, and industry events and meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
15. Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
16. Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them.
17. Liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics departments as appropriate and seek ways of improving the way the business operates.
1. High-level communication skills
2. Stakeholder management skills
3. Proven ability to negotiate
4. Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
5. Experience working to and exceeding targets
6. Proven working experience as a business development, sales executive or a relevant role
7. Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
8. Proficiency in English
9. Market knowledge
10. Time management and planning skills
11. Master’s in business administration, sales or relevant field
12. Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
13. Excellent organizational skills.
14. Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Contract length: 36 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs30,000.00 – Rs50,000.00 per month
Willingness To Travel: