1. Responsible for the fleet database and updating it with any changes.
2. Ensure the MVPI & car registration are valid and coordinate it with the regional administrators.
3. Follow up with all vehicle accidents and do the necessary coordination between the regional
administrators and the insurance company whenever needed.
4. Arranging with vehicles accidents claims.
5. Tracking losses of vehicles.
6. Prepare traffic fines list and collect the drivers details in order to report it to the finance dept.
7. Monitoring maintenance & repairing costs of company vehicles and keeping it at minimal level.
8. Track & record changes in fleet between the HQ and the three regional branches.
9. Responsible for having a copy of fleet documents such as car registration, insurance letter,
TAMM print, …etc. and keep it shared with concerned departments.
10. Working closely with the head of department to renew the vehicle insurance policy.
11. Contact vehicles insurance company for any addition or deletion of vehicles.
– 1-2 years in related experience.
– Excellent Coordination Skills.
– Bachelor Degree in ( Business administration or Related field ).
– Excellent in English & MS Excel
Competitive Salary and attractive bonus scheme
Working for an International brand
In house training provided
Internal growth and promotion