Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and Vallianz Holdings Limited of Singapore. Rawabi Holding has built a solid network of business relationships and expertise in Oilfield Services and Contracting & Industrial Services in the GCC region, particularly Saudi Arabia, over the last three decades; while Vallianz has a proven track record as a provider of a full range of Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC); Marine; and Subsea Support Services to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Thus, RV OS is able to effectively harness individual strengths to provide synergistic and seamless services to the industry.
RVOS offers the following services:
The company is committed to providing value-added services to clients by focusing on safety, quality, on-time delivery, and superior customer support and thereby establishing successful long term partnerships that go beyond the completion of projects.
RVOS is determined to become the leading Offshore Services provider in the region.
Good Knowledge in any of:
• Caterpillar Marine diesel engines. Type 3516C, C32, C18,
• Cummins Diesel Engines , Type : KTA50-M2, KTA38M2,QSM11-DM,KTA19D (M1)
• Volvo Penta, Type : D 16-MG
• General electric Type :16 V 228 MDD8
• Yanamar Type : 8EY26
• Nigata Type: 8L28HX,6MG28AHX
• Performs major and specialized mechanical overhaul and repair work on gasoline and marine engines, outboard motors, and related vessel equipment and systems using schematic charts and technical manuals
• Establishes and maintains a preventive maintenance program for marine engines and related marine research equipment
• Tests marine engines and equipment to determine need for repairs or adjustments
• Repairs and maintains hydraulic equipment and valves
• Operates hand and power tools associated with vessel engine and equipment repair
• Works closely with superiors to understand required service details
• Tests repaired equipment and machinery when required
• Reports equipment and machinery defects which were not been identified as part of the job card
• Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by direct manager
• Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with a certificate in engine and mechanical repairs.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in engine and equipment maintenance, preferably in the marine industry Must be able to read and follow manuals, blue prints, and diagrams and operate test equipment.
• Marine Engineer is a plus
• Previous experience in the GCC is a plus, especially if the experience was in Saudi Arabia
• Enolish fluency is reouired; Arabic language is a plus