3 to 5 years
Sales / Retail / Corporate / Business Development
experience in sales of construction material
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location: Qatar
• Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
• Discussing system requirements with customers and engineers.
• Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
• Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
• Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
• Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials.
• Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
• Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
• Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
• Bachelor in civil or mechanical engineering.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in sales of construction material.
• Familiar with passive fire protection.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
• The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
• Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume