Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
Position summary The Marketing and Communication Manager is part of the Emiratisation team and operates across all lines of service to support the overall Watani Programme marketing and communication strategic needs and to ensure an active exposure and presence of Watani Programme via different channels.
Primary duties and responsibilities Financial
● Responsible in assisting the Nationalisation Lead for preparing the departmental annual operating budget.
● Responsible in issuance of purchase requests as needed.
● Managing the Marketing and Communication affairs within the budget guidelines
● Media and Events Agencies
● Government Buddies (Nafis, MoHRE, MoPA … etc)
● Management Teams, HC Teams, Marketing and Communication Peers within the firm
● Develop and execute a marketing and communication strategy specifically for the Emiratisation department
● Oversees and produce from concept to completion a board array of digital marketing and/or communication material for Watani Programme
● Develop web presence for Watani Programme in order to ensure consistent, synergistic messaging reaches both the internal and external communities.
● Ensure effective PR exposure by researching options including benchmarking against other key players within the Emiratisation.
● Develop relationships with the media to guarantee good coverage at events hosted by the Emiratisation team.
● Ensure consistency of communication both internally and externally.
● Developing various marketing and communication materials to support the Emiratisation events
● Act as focal point between the Emiratisation team and central marketing team to ensure the overall requirements are within the firmwide strategic marketing and communication guidelines.
● Managing internal and external communication contents (newsletter/Intouch/company website, social media posts) and ensure timely information is posted on the platforms
● Writing copy for press releases, internal communications, web content, social media content, media interviews, presentations, articles and case studies based on the Emiratisation team strategic requirements
● To represent the firm in all forums i.e. Council meetings, Comms Meetings and development of Pre/Post events Comms plan
● To actively support in organization of the Emiratisation internal and external events.
● To support in different initiatives of building the brand equity among the UAE Nationals.
● Ensure all marketing and communication reports are accurate and completed in timely manner
● Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team
● A professional or academic qualification in Marketing or any other business field (degree level or equivalent), or extensive relevant and practical experience.
● Fluency in English and Arabic required
● 7+ years of relevant experience
● Previous experience working in a PR/Marketing agency is a great advantage
Knowledge and Skills
● Strong writing skills
● Excellent Microsoft Excel/Word/Powerpoint skills
● Problem solving skills and innovative mindset
● Strong organization skills and ability to meet deadlines
● Project management skills
● Time management skills and proactivity
● Team player, with good self-management skills and an ability to take initiative and share knowledge with peers.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date