5 to 10 years
Diploma; Graduate; Post Graduate
HR / Industrial Relations / Training
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Qatar
• Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Professional degree in the field of Human resources or equivalent.
• Strong communication including writing and presentation skills.
• Able to work independently and manage teamwork.
• At least 5-10 years relevant working experience in a managerial position.
• Update Human Resources policies with in current employment law of Qatar
• conducting SWOT analysis and recommend dynamic action plans to upgrade Human Resources management effective.
• Produce data of existing manpower mobility and tracking records using data entry, spreadsheet work, and word processing with high level of accuracy.
• Issue and renew Medical Card for all employee on timely basis.
• Issue, renew and update employee Contracts in coordination with ACM and following Human Resources policies prescribed ISO 9001:2008.
• Communicate Quality plan objective within staff and guide to proceed.
• Monitor the department works and execution are going compliance with ISO 9001:2008.
• Execute the top management decisions related to the Administration and Personnel Department
• Determine required competencies for all positions in the company
• Update annual training plan for all department and sections
• Follow up the Employee’s joining, Leaves and termination
• Ensuring Safety in the Workplace
• Performs Yearly Training Plan arrangements.