5 to 10 years
Graduate; Engineering Graduates/PG
IT – Hardware
Configuration, Installation, NOC infrastructure, Cisco Network
Only Nationals of the Country for which the Job is posted
• Installation, Configuration & Administration of Cisco Network Switches/ Routers/ and access points.
• Installation, Configuration & Administration of Cisco UCM Servers & IP Phones.
• Back-up of Configuration, Update Network Diagrams in Visio & Documentation.
• Review and perform timely firmware upgrades for the network devices.
• Update monthly the firmware status of all the network devices.
• Address to any vulnerabilities and patch deployments as and when reported by MOI NCSOC with a timeline complying to the internal defined policies and procedures.
• Well versed with ITIL Change ticketing procedure.
• Perform the monitoring of the networks.
• Well versed with NOC infrastructure.
• Performing baseline scans for the configuration and generate the weekly reports for compliance for Audit purpose.
• Ensure the Network devices comply to the internal baseline configurations defined,
• Maintain an upto date list of all the Network assets and update the asset register as and when new devices are on boarded.
• Perform and Document Netflow baseline network operations review and monitor for any traffic deviations and anomalies.
• Monitor & ensure regular backups of all the organisation network components,
• Perform day to day administration tasks for the network switches.
• Perform a daily review of Solarwinds NOC for all the network devices and address to any issues if noticed.
• Review the bandwidth utilisation and generate a weekly report for all the WAN links.
• Generate a weekly and monthly availability report for all the Network devices.
• Respond to Network downtime alerts generated from NOC.
• Liaise with respective trades electrical, Mechanical for the network maintenance activities.
• Address any connected devices availability issues as reported by IT Helpdesk.
• Perform the provisioning of IP Phones, Video conferencing devices.
• Troubleshoot any issues related to Video conferencing.
• Perform firmware upgrades of VC devices and IP phones.
• Customer service oriented
• Excellent and effective communication skill (oral and written) in English.
• Flexible with working hour.
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor of Computer Science/Engineering from a recognised University.
• More than 5 years of direct experience as a Network Administrator on Cisco Switching/ Routing & Cisco UCM.