The primary function of a laser nurse is to improve the patien skin condition, whether in treating a medical problem or for cosmetic purposes. A laser nurse uses the laser to remove discoloration, surface skin, tissues or growths. She also provides other skincare.
– Consult patients to assess their concerns regarding appearance and the services they desire.
– Performing skin analysis and evaluation to determine laser treatments
– Administering laser procedures, which include but not limited to, Hair Removal, Treatment of Pigmented Lesions and Thread Veins, Facial/ Skin Rejuvenation, Active Acne, Chemical Resurfacing, Wrinkle Reduction),
– Developing treatment plans for patients with ongoing follow-ups
– Obtaining an applicable medical history and maintaining records
– Performing the required procedures in a time-efficient manner while maintaining a pleasant attitude
– Advising and coordinating with clients on all aspects of procedures and answer any questions or concerns they may have in a professional and friendly manner
– Promoting clinic services and its products
– Ensuring a high-level of care to patients, and working towards achieving clinic;s set financial targets.
3 years experience with Qatar Prometric and QCHP Evaluation or QCHP License