5 to 10 years
Doctor / Medical Research / Dean / Medical Professors
create customized treatment plans and implement them, Empathy and Patience
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Qatar
• Provides critically reasoned and holistic, Occupational Therapy assessments, for inpatients and outpatients, referred with varying complexities of musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, neurological, or cardio-respiratory presentations, encompassing physical, psychological, cognitive emotional, and social aspects.
• Provides goal orientated, evidence based and clinically reasoned treatment plans alone and in conjunction with an integrated team of physicians, nurses, and other Allied Health Professionals.
• Provides effective and safe patient (and family) education to assist in management of and/or recovery from, injury, illness, or disease.
• Identifies, recommends, prescribes, and implements suitable assistive devices (in accordance with relevant policy) in the recovery from surgery, illness or to assist with management of chronic conditions, such as wheelchairs, walking aids and aids for activities of daily living.
• Provides clinical expertise in the provision of custom made, thermoplastic splints, for the purposes of managing tone and spasticity and/or facilitating or limiting movement in accordance with a designated treatment protocol or care plan.
• Takes an active role in In-Service training, facilitating the training and development of non-therapy staff and sharing knowledge and skills where appropriate.