5 to 10 years
HR / Industrial Relations / Training
Candidate Management Systems , Human Resources software
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Qatar
Job Responsibilities :
• Assist with the execution of the department?s short to mid-term plans.
• Promote customer-centric services, fair and transparent people practices.
• Monitor and track performance of the direct reports and recommend corrective actions as and when required.
• Contribute with ideas to ensure smooth workflow of day-to-day operations.
• Comply with our Attendance protocols and oversees direct subordinate?s daily attendance records. Analyse the monthly payroll attendance report and prepare warnings as per the sanction matrix.
• Ensure adequate support and guidance is provided to the business and stake holders on employee relations matters such as attendance, grievance handling, discipline, employee separations etc.
• Ensure all employee related documents throughout their lifecycle are filed.
• Keep up to date with current employee relations legislation.
Job Knowledge & Skills :
• Strong Knowledge of the Human Resources within Healthcare
• Hands-on experience implementing Employee Relations
• Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems and Human Resources software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Leadership abilities.
• Ability to work both independently but also within a collaborative team environment.
• Proven track record in building and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
Interested candidates can click apply button.