3 to 6 years
Ticketing / Travel
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location: Qatar
• Keeps up to date with knowledge of the phone system.
• Maintains high level of guest telephone contact skills while promoting the Hotel and Restaurants through good selling and communication skills.
• Responsible for handling incoming calls to the reservations department in a professional, efficient and friendly manner.
• The primary task of this person will be to answer the phone within 3 rings utilizing the appropriate greeting and following the reservations script in handling the guest inquiry.
• Handles all guests’ special requests in a professional manner.
• Responsible for taking reservations and accurately inputting into the computer system.
• Familiar with the property, amenities, and surrounding areas.
• Interacts with Group Coordinator on bookings.
• Activates manual system in the event of system downtime.
• Maintains the Reservation files in an up-to-date and accurate manner. Responsible for keeping accurate records of all paper transactions.
• Responsible for advising the client accordingly regarding bookings and reservations.
• It will be the responsibility to make sure that clients have access to various services without a hitch
• Gathers information about areas of interest in order to target more clients in particular seasons.
• Coordinates arrangements for clients’ travel programs.
• Monitors daily figure reports from the competition set.
• Assists in providing information on how to acquire hotel visas.
• Assists the Reservation Supervisor in properly monitoring the commission status of the booking engines.
• Arabic speaker is an advantage.
• With NOC.
• With at least 2 years working experience in a hotel with the same position
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume