3 to 4 years
Accounts / Tax / CS / Audit / Finance
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location: Qatar
• Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of the daily recapitulation of all revenue.
• To check the completeness of all daily revenue by matching the document against the system.
• To make a comparison between POS and Wishnet together with the cashier’s summary report for revenue and payment.
• Responsible for making sure that Guest Ledger is always in balance.
• To investigate and adept any accounting and processing error made by FO or FB cashier.
• To prepare daily revenue report and cashier summary.
• To prepare other reports generated by the hotel system for hotel management morning briefing.
• To monitor guest floor limit and report and any access to Financial Controller.
• Report any discrepancies found as a result of the audit to the Income Auditor.
• To assist other staff who is in need of assistance.
• To assist his / her Supervisor when the need arises.
• To check all invoices and folios for relevant support documents such as LPO, outlet vouchers, etc, and guest signatories.
• To reconcile all credit card transactions and update credit card machines.
• Check all paid-out rebates for approved signatures, support, and remarks.
• To undertake & complete any additional assigned jobs in any area of the accounting department
• Valid QID
• With NOC
• With Hotel experience in the same position
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume