Purpose: We are a Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing company looking for a highly motivated individual to join as the Regional Chief Financial Officer. The role holder will spearhead the critical role in budgeting and internal control processes, reporting, working on improvements in the company’s working capital and liquidity position, as well as liaising with banks thus enabling the Company’s wellbeing from the financial point of view.
The role holder should be experienced in handling emerging markets and in handling a wide range of leadership related tasks in accounting, finance and audit activities and should be able to work independently in a highly professional manner.
· The incumbent shall develop annual strategic and financial plans in collaboration with the leadership team, ensuring that the company is able to achieve long-term objectives and product roadmap timelines.
· Shall direct the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, P&L, tax returns, compliances reports, provide financial projections, and drive cost optimization.
· Shall compare sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; and accordingly steer adjustments to future projections and budgets.
· Analyze and identify areas and propose impact study for reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
· Works with the Director and the HODs to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the departments.
· Analyzes long-range economic trends and prepare projections on the impact on future growth in sales and market share.
· Oversees deployment of funds and prepares necessary controls with the Departments to regulate expenses.
· Shall select, develop, motivate, and retain a qualified team to effectively carry out all functions and provide continuity of managerial and specialized skills.
· Promotes best practices in internal controls and financial/management reporting.
Effectively identifies risks and promotes effective mitigation measure thereby establishing Good risk management practices.
Qualifications:Degree in Accounting, Finance or related with a master’s degree or a professional qualification.Should have working knowledge of Indian laws regarding taxation, GAAP and accounting standards.Chartered Accountant / Certified Public Accountant preferred.Prior experience in Pharmaceuticals/Healthcare/Lifesciences would be a plus.10 to 12 years of experience in financial management role at Corporate Head Office.Minimum of 3+ years of experience leading/managing others.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing; Trading & Commodity Trading
Employer (Private Sector)
Accounting and Auditing
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 10 Max: 15
Min: 30 Max: 42