· Assisting other administrative staff in wide range of office duties.
· Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees.
· Responsible for floor care, performing various surface tasks, including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, and spot-cleaning carpets of all office areas
· Responsible for the maintenance of non-production employee lounge tables, chairs, and counters, carrying out tasks such as dusting, spraying, and cleaning
· Responsible for removing trash in office areas and non-production employee lounge
· Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing of meeting rooms daily
· Responsible for cleaning of windows in conference rooms, management offices, etc.
· Perform dusting, disinfecting, and polishing of surfaces and furniture as needed
· May be required to stock Kitchen and Board Room supplies as needed
· Dealing with queries or requests from the visitors and employees.
· Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
· Helping the receptionist, secretaries, or other administrative assistants in performing their duties.
· Cooperating with office staff to maintain proper interaction and a friendly environment within the office.
· Make sure the office premise is clean.
Skills and Specifications
· Should be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
Education and Qualifications
· High school graduate with basic office skills.
· Experience in clerical activities is an added advantage
Contract length: 36 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs15,000.00 – Rs16,000.00 per month