3 to 5 years
Accounts / Tax / CS / Audit / Finance
Credibility, Discretion, Tact, Resilience, Reporting Skills,
Jobseekers from any country
– Undertake the compliance monitoring program, advising the Group Compliance Manager of any findings, updating the tests where appropriate
– Ensure all compliance owned registers are kept up to date e.g. PEP register, complaints,Gifts and entertainment, sanctions, breaches etc
– Receive, review, investigate and, if appropriate, externalise internal Suspicious Activity Reports
– Roll out on-line AML training to all new employees
– Keep updated with relevant regulatory news e.g. JFSC
– Ensure that all regulatory changes are reviewed and the impact notified to the Group Compliance Manager and Risk Committee
– Recommend any changes to operating procedures as required in light of regulation or procedural changes and when required provide input into the development of new operating procedures
– Sign off of High Risk in scope new business, liaising with fee earners where shortcomings are identified
– Report to the Risk Committee as required by the Terms of Reference and assist in the investigation of any suspected breaches of legal or regulatory requirements or internal compliance policies and standards
– Exceptions, Approved Introducers, CDD training etc.
– Conduct regular, effective training (and updates as necessary) to ensure that partners, directors and staff are aware of and understand the requirements of relevant legislation and Noqoody Compliance Policy and Procedures.
– Provide support to the Group Compliance Manager.
– Ability to work without supervision.
– Efficient and well organized.
– Strong communication skills both written and verbal
– Credible and assertive manner.
– Discretion, tact and resilience.
– Professional manner with the ability to influence and persuade
– Compliance experience, minimum three years
– Expertise in the Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook