The job posting is outdated and position may be filled
• Work closely with Inbound Supply Chain (ISC) Asst. Manager / Manager.
• Will be SPOC for the region for anything related to IB and new process launch etc. with inbound
• Planning and closure monthly inbound plan for the region working with ISC
• Problem solving BAU issues working with regional commercial teams
• Communicate and collaborate with other team members
• To ensure that all Inbound processes are followed as the standard operating procedure – to perform random audits on adherence of SOP
• Ensure that all Gate In changes are vetted and per the set process and to be taken up with in stock managers in case of Retail
• Tracking SLA for all ASN received in system, working with CP and Commercial team to swap approved capacity swap within BU
• Must be analytical
• To Work in highly ambiguous situations comfortably.
• Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas
• Good communication and coordination skills
• Ability to roll up sleeves and get your hands dirty.
• Ability to accommodate flexibility in the work schedule.
• Understanding Ops Metrices and stakeholder management.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Warehouse Management
Disclaimer: Drjobs.ae is only a platform that connects job seekers and employers. Applicants are advised to conduct their own independent research into the credentials of the prospective employer.We always make certain that our clients do not endorse any request for money payments, thus we advise against sharing any personal or bank-related information with any third party. If you suspect fraud or malpractice, please contact us via contact us page.
Our goal is to make hiring as easy as possible. We find the right talent for every company, ensuring that each candidate finds a job they enjoy. Dr.Job FZ LLC provides 360-degree AI-powered recruiting and job search solutions. If you are looking for a job and haven’t found your chance yet, you can upload your profile on our website and find thousands of opportunities globally!Our platform gives you the flexibility you need to thrive in today’s market by allowing you to apply for all different kinds of jobs, whether they are full- or part-time, remote or on-site.