5 to 8 years
Graduate; Engineering Graduates/PG
Health & Safety / Environment
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Fahaheel
Job Summary :
• Performing all the Health, Safety & Environment responsibilities (HSE) for company according to the HSE management system and Codes,
• Preparing HSE Plans, Training Schedule.
• Making Reports Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis.
• Continuous monitoring the safety issue
• Training the work personals of company the HSE factors.
• Making reports for Injury and damage reporting
• Ensure the employees wearing proper PPE depends upon their working conditions.
• Strong knowledge of safety procedure (OSHA and NEBOSH standards)
• Making good relation with Client safety persons
• Conducting Risk Analysis.
• Job Hazard Analysis/Task Risk Analysis/Job Safety Analysis.
• Accident/Incident Investigation and Reporting
• Maintaining the accident record system, making necessary reports, personnel investigation of fatal or serious accident, security supervisor’s reports and checking corrective action.
• Making report for all the safety violations and giving report to the responsible managers of that department and also to the safety departments.
• Minimum 5 to 8 Years Experience