2 to 3 years
Secretary / Front Office
experience in cash handling, Familiarity with medical terminology
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Kuwait
• 2- 3 years experience as a receptionist of a reputed hospital/five star hotel.
• Must have sufficient experience in cash handling.
• Good math skills.
• Familiarity with medical terminology
• Attention to details, Good telephone etiquettes, Fair knowledge of managing files / records, Team player Stress management and Time management skills
General Duties :
• Adheres to established departmental policies & procedures and initiates action, to attend patients, as per established procedures.
• Greets patients and patient visitors, determines nature/ purpose of visit and directs them accordingly.
• Answers queries on telephone and makes appointments for the patients, over the telephone if necessary.
• Provides information about Hospital, such as location of departments/offices, employees within the organization or services provided.
• Handles patients registration, all clinical booking procedures, schedules appointments and does follow ups.
• Ascertains from the patient the Physician he/she desires to consult. Enters necessary information in the system and prepares required documents & appointment slips.
• Guides patients to the proper clinic/patient’s room in coordination with the attending porter.
• Verifies all insurance benefits assigned to the Hospital to determine whether insurance coverage meets the standards as per the Hospital policy.
• Verifies fee collected from various patients and hands over the cash to the Reception Supervisor for depositing in the Finance Department.
• Maintains departmental records and files and takes care of Department equipment.
• Participates in departmental meetings and related in-service educational programmers.
Interested candidates can click apply button.