We are expanding our team ! Please note that only CVs with photo will be considered for interview.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide visitor reception, information and orientation, including information in the form of maps of the building and/or other media;
· Answer telephone and route calls;
· Promote proper museum etiquette among visitors;
· Address visitor inquiries, comments and complaints;
· Monitor galleries, exhibits and Children’s play corner for inappropriate behavior;
· Assist with opening and closing the building and exhibits
· Assist with keeping public areas tidy;
· Other duties as assigned.
DEFINITELY A PLUS: keep regular gigs or engagements for entertainment purposes able to work with various groups, from children to the elderly.
· Greet and welcome customers and offer friendly assistance;
· Process sales, returns, exchanges, etc.;
· Knowledge of products in store, including artisan information;
· Assist with normal store procedures.
· Minimum High School Diploma;
· Professional demeanor and appearances;
· Good people and communication skills;
· Must be a team player;
· Adaptable to a changing work environment.
Expected Start Date: 10/16/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From QAR4,500.00 per month