4 to 10 years
Lawyers / Legal Advisors
experience in legal affairs
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Qatar
Minimum Requirements :
• Fully qualified legal professional authorized to practice law in recognized jurisdiction.
• 4 years’ relevant experience in legal affairs preferably within the oil and gas industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support in providing advice on matters directly relating to corporate governance, business ethics and public policy.
• Provide legal advice, guidance and assistance to management and across all departments on issues, such as compliance with all applicable laws; legal matters; finance matters; employment matters; regulatory matters and dispute resolution matters.
• Escalate complex legal issues to the Chief Legal Counsel to ensure the appropriate legal support is provided to the business.
• Assist in providing support, advice and guidance as needed to the Board of Directors, and shareholders, attend meetings where requested and follow-up on decisions made in such meetings.
• Liaise with external legal counsels, lawyers and solicitors in litigation and other matters concerning Dolphin Energy ensuring optimum value is attained.
• Support the Procurement and Contracts department in the development of contracts, on a needed basis.
• Assist the Chief Legal Counsel in performing the tasks of the “Secretary to the Board of Directors” and the General Assembly, when required.
• Ensure legal knowledge is appropriate and up to date, ensuring a proactive approach in sharing this with internal clients.
• Assist in developing contractual and legal compliance training materials and providing periodic compliance training to all internal clients. Support the delivery of legal training and development of national employees for them to independently handle legal issues.
• Perform other similar or related duties as required or assigned by the Chief Legal Counsel.
Interested candidates can click apply button.