Looking for CIVIL ENGINEER
4-6 yrs UAE Experience
Apply: careers at moon-link.com (Zero52 Seven23 nine88six)
– Assess potential risks, materials and costs
– Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
– Oversee and mentor workers and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
– Monitor progress and compile reports and project status.
– Supervise Structure Works Execution and place materials orders.
– Raise inspection requests and daily reports.
– Compile approvals and progress reports.
– Manage Manpower budgets, logistics and site requirements.
– Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
-Bachelor’s degree in engineering.-Proven working experience in civil engineering (Specially Structure Elements) minimum 5 years in high rise buildings or complex buildings in UAE.- A driver’s license.- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.- Teamworking and relationship-building skills.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Construction & Building
Employer (Private Sector)
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 4 Max: 7
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma