Load and/or unload trucks while ensuring that the truck is secured before attempting to unload and load medical products, the truck bed is clear of debris, obstruction, or defect for safe entry/exit within the Pharmacy.
• Ensure incoming product is free from damage and coincides with packing list or Return Authorization.
• Use locator system to put away products that have been received from the Warehouse.
• Assist customers when returning items and inspect returned merchandise, checking for quality and condition of product.
• Accurately complete and maintain all forms and records in accordance to the set Policies & Procedures.
• Use computer equipment to generate labels, check stock, and input data within the System, to track the availability of Medicines, Medical Items and Medical Equipment’s etc. within the Pharmacy.
• Ensure Pharmacy is always kept clean and free of debris.
• Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager
FMCG; Food & Beverage Production; Retail & Wholesale
Employer (Private Sector)
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies