· Prepare budget forecasts
· Publish financial statements in time
· Audit invoices, monitor accounts payable trial balance, check disbursement, and perform procedures relating to proper vendor payments
· Prepare and reconcile sales reports. Maintain cash flows, anticipate cash needs, and prepare bank deposits
· Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
· Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
· Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
· Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
· Inventory control
· Coordination of internal operations
· Coordination with project management team
· Maintain filing system related to your area of activity, which includes staff files relating to hours of work, absenteeism and vacation.
· Degree in Accounting/ Finance
· 3-5 years’ work experience as an Accountant
· Good knowledge in L/C documentation & confirmations, accounts and bank reconciliations.
· Excellent knowledge in accounting regulations and procedures, reconciliation, journal entry, and other such financial transactions which include payroll, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
· Experience with general ledger functions
· Advanced MS Excel skills Word, Excel, Outlook, email
· Marketing experience is a plus
· Good communication skills and able to work well as a team member